Vimy Diesel Injection Inc.
Injection Pump & Injector Repairs On Automotive and Farm
Diesel tune-ups on Chev, Ford, Dodge Cummins & most automotive imports
Injection/Pump Technician/Automotive Technician
Successfully perform proper techniques of diesel diagnostics, repairs and tune-ups . Some Calibration and testing of specific fuel injection pumps according to the original equipment manufacturers recommendations. Support the direction and policies of the facility and the overall company. Work with the owner improve the facilities production capabilities and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Diagnose mechanical problems using charts, technical manuals and previous experience
· Understanding of electrical and mechanical fuel injection systems.
· Interpersonal Skills, Good communicator
· Perform both major and minor repairs related to diesel engines
· Diagnose, remove, repair and replace electrical components
· Remove and replace parts such as fluids, gauges, wheel bearings and seals, door assemblies, lights, valves, water pumps, and hoses
· Perform routine preventative maintenance
· Ability to perform work in shop or outdoor settings
· Accurately diagnose and estimate repairs
· Assist with other duties required within the business.
· Keep an accurate record of work order- Notes, parts, hrs ect
Job Tasks( Not all task are outlined here)
· Maintain a clean and organized work space
· Oil changes & tune ups
· Electrical and Wiring
· Fuel Pumps
· Familiar with computerized Instruments
· Knowledge and experience with diesel engines
· Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
· Ability to handle and prioritize multiple vehicle repairs
· Must be safety oriented and follow all safety regulations/policies
· Ability to work overtime where and when needed within the business.
· Class 5
· Clean drivers abstract
Licensed (Journeyman) r Automotive Mechanic Certification (inter-provincial Red Seal preferred)
Will consider 4th yr Automotive Mechanic Certification (inter-provincial Red Seal preferred)
Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
Previous work experience and references required from prior managers.
Rate of pay $30.00-$36.00 based on Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $36.00 /hour
How to apply:
email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
fax : 780-961-3552
Drop in : 58527 RG RD 254 Vimy AB (speak to Ivan)